Monday, August 1, 2011

In my dreams, I can hold your hand...

Saw Anthony J Greene in a dream...not sure what we did, but I know we were just together. Then morning came and he said I needed to go, but I didn't want to. He held my hand and said, "let's count to 15 together, when we get to 15, you need to wake up". We did, and I did.

It was about an hour that had gone by since my alarm first went off...I sure didn't want to leave him. I can still feel his hand in mine, actually. It's a funny itch in the middle of my palm. That's the last thing we did together, in actual life, we held hands.

Just been a hard morning. My cat has some mean intuition...or perception of human suffering. When I cried, she came to me, meowing with concern. Such a sweet animal. I am fortunate. Sometimes, I think he inhabits her...I know the Egyptians believed cats were the keepers, or guardians of the dead...
             ... Just living in wonder...

1 comment:

  1. great post! It's great to live in wonder! awesome dream!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

There was an error in this gadget

EuropaSounds

Loading...