Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Jessica featuring at the Rapp Sal(o)on with Juan Cardenas! Suzanne Lummis!

This Friday, August 22nd, I'll be at the Santa Monica Youth Hostel to join Poet and Hostess, Peggy Dobreer at the the Rapp Sal(o)on for a wonderful night of literary entertainment! I am very excited to join in this show... lots of amazing Poets on the bill including Los Angeles' very own Suzanne Lummis and the beautiful Romanian Poet, Elena Secota!

Juan Cardenas, a renowned Flutist, will be joining me in this celebration -- offering musical accompaniment and lots of beautiful song and poetry!
Photo by Alexis Rhone Fancher (c)2014, Los Angeles, CA

I can't wait to take off my gloves and unleash the wild vibes of creation on everyone!
Soooooooooooo excited!

Here is one of my poems, "In Memoriam", published on Connotation Press! http://connotationpress.com/poetry/1313-jessica-m-wilson-poetry 

SHOW DETAILS:
The Rapp Saloon
1436 2nd St. 
Santa Monica, CA 90401

Show starts at 8:30pm, free to the public! Feel free to bring some treats (wine/cheese/olives/hummus) -- I won't mind! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

There was an error in this gadget

EuropaSounds

Loading...