Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I'm featuring at UNBUCKLED NOHO POETRY this Saturday!

The Metaphors, 2015
Photo by Alison Masson


This Saturday, I'll be joining my friends, Radomir V. Luza (the unofficial Poet Laureate of North Hollywood), and Dr. Mary A. Mann, at UNBUCKLED -- this is the longest serving Literary Series in NoHo!
I am super happy to be featured and embraced by these wonderful poets and friends!
There will also be an open mic to all creative genres! 7 mins at the mic!


WHEN: Saturday, Dec. 5th
TIME: 3:45-5:45pm
FREEEEEEE
ADDRESS: 10943 Camarillo Street   North Hollywood, California 91602


Bring your money for my book, Serious Longing! I'll be selling preorders for $10!
That saves you about $4 from shipping and handling. 

Or, purchase SERIOUS LONGING online: www.editionsducygne.com/swanworld-serious-longing2.html


I'll be joined on stage with my love, Juan Cardenas! Together, we are THE METAPHORS!
We have a wonderful show planned, with song, poetry, and beautiful music!
Peace and love!

Rocking with The Metaphors
Photo by Alison Masson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

There was an error in this gadget

EuropaSounds

Loading...