Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Wow, the moment has come! I am Otis' Alumna Spotlight!

Hi amigos!
Something amazing has happened! This is a day that I have imagined many years past... from the time I was addicted to reading UC Riverside's Fiat Lux, and Otis College of Art & Design's Alumni spotlights...it's finally my turn! I am the December Otis Alumna Spotlight!


That's right! In 2007, I graduated from Otis with my MFA in Poetry! I had such a wonderful experience at Otis. I felt that I found a writing program that nourished the poet that was inside of me, and was not full of it... It was a great partnership! I am so proud to be featured by Otis!

Here is the direct link: http://www.otis.edu/spotlights#overlay=spotlight/alumna-jessica-m-wilson

Woohooooooooooo! It's all thanks to Serious Longing and Swan World Press -- a beautiful partnership!


This interview contains references to 100 Thousand Poets for Change, Big Bridge, Swan World Press, Editions du Cygne, Juan Cardenas, Los Angeles Poet Society, Edgar Allan Poet, Alexis Rhone Fancher, Michael Rothenberg, EAP Journal #3, The Beat Generation! Share this article! Share the love!

WRITE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

There was an error in this gadget

EuropaSounds

Loading...