Skip to main content

A sneeze

 sometimes i forget i am an individual

myself

a person of thought mind... this dormant stone that i once recognized as a levvy to my voice.


well, i found myself back here; and it's always joyful when i am.

thinking of the Chief --- Michael Rothenberg -- may you forever rest in power. 

time is so fleeting... i can't believe he is not breathing anymore. 

it really makes your heart hit the floor.

i am saddened for Terri -- the missus -- the visionary. Ometeotl


i think of all this time and all these weeks that smooth into the other...

just an hum on the old loin cloth

life covering the bounty of the more knowing.

what of an unblessed discovery? is it equal to a random squished realization that is discovery, swiftly in 10 seconds?


a quick blessing, like a sneeze.

it flies, you blink, goodbye.




(that was the exact moment).


jessica m wilson

now

july 9

339am


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Loving Memory of Anthony St. Jude Greene

My best friend died Sunday, July 24, 2011. Best and oldest friend...a brother and someone connected to my soul throughout life. It's not entirely real to me...we'd always talk, plan trips to see each other. This is going to be hard. He struggled a lot throughout his life; his weight problem, respiratory issues, sensitivity in general as he got older and heavier. It's a damn shame. He was a very strong man. Very strong! He'd fight off death for years. :) He'd joke about it a lot...saying that death is gonna have to fight harder because he's not giving up. His heart gave out, his body had enough trauma. He just had to let go, we have to acknowledge that he lived hard, fought well, died nobly. We'd joke about our heritage...we had much of the same mix of mutt in us, which was quite unique. He was also the son of many many vikings! Norsemen were tough, full of valor and grit, arghhhhhhh! Those medieval times men had nothing on Anthony Greene. :) Noth

When everyone was quarantined, I felt like

  "When everyone was quarantined, I felt like..."           I was caged,  my cord cut,            the outside was in,       and I  wasn’t ready for that. I felt like I was out of time                 – no way to re-plan my life,  no way to be by anyone’s side. I like mapping the scene,     feel heat amongst a crowd,  and now, to stay away from them,  I have to hide. Close myself off  my nature,  to enjoy parties  dancing, all the things               feel more alive…  When that door shut, a hurricane hit. JMWC 9/22/20 from class, Panorama High School, 2020

In Honor of Mother Earth

Happy Earth Month!  Right now, we see the blossoms opening, the vines ripening -- the sweet smell of Spring is here! Congratulations to everyone for making it out of the darkness, in this frigid air... the dew of the damp Earth has sprouted many blessings.  Rake up the gentle soil and bring her into your circle. Let the abundance flow into your circle; enjoy the fragrance of your harvest. I wanted to offer up this powerful song; Madre Tierra , by Maya Jupiter. Her message is steady and daring to be spoken into the ears of all who dwell on and know Mother Earth.  Speak righteously, and take care. ~ Jessica ~