Monday, October 10, 2011

Jessica's Halloween Parlour

I wanted to put all my costumes on one page...why not? It's fun to dress and make myself over as someone else for a day... sometimes these characters tell me they want to come out more often.
Scary? haha I don't think so.

fun fun fun


Jessica's Halloween Parlour! 
Let the years roll in!

Jessica the Warrior Princess or Hardcore Princess :)  
One of my favorite characters EVER! XENA!

full view :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting snuggly as a Zombie :)
muah!
Sinister Zombies Sisters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Creepy Cat Doctor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bride-n-Groom

My Posse Rockin Wonderful Costumes!

Cousinz for Day of the Dead

Dr. Jekyll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

VideoBar

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.