Thursday, August 23, 2012

Jane & Joe

Like Romeo & Juliet, we shine on like stars, separated by death --
the memories come in storms to electrify my eyes with the reality of yesterday.
I'm pulled to their charm, but running conflicts with today's prize;
a generous heart handed over, a blessing to my loneliness.

Still, there is us and we triumphed in 73 days. Windows of words penetrate the love; the union of One
and an explosion of universal rendezvous, showcase in a carousel. His life, our paths walked into the other, nesting in generations unbeknownst. I house myself under its agenda, put shame to my face for walking upward, beyond the posts we tied ourselves to. Indian Summer in radiance.
Calamity of fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

VideoBar

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.