Since I was a little girl, I was in love with wind, the land, and the proximity of the moon. Her glowing face shed just enough grace to soothe my tears in its quiet light. I felt the depth of her passion, her longing, her loneliness, her strength. I sought the eyes of her face; along with their color, and holding smile. She traced me along the footprint I patted down; little girl beating brown; a tiny hand of mud.
Because it exists and so do I...
Make your way down to Writers' Row, in its sexy new location at The Last Bookstore on 5th and Spring St. across from the famous Alexandria Hotel.
ReplyDeleteThe event is free and runs from 7:30-10pm.
Connect with other writers!
About our features:
One fella ran for US government!
The other writes plays that sell out the house!
Did I mention that we have some major talent?
WRITERS' ROW is downtown Los Angeles' Written Art Showcase!
Check it out!