Monday, January 9, 2012

Some days the Veil can be near transparent

The Veil.

It's covering the window of all my inner pain.
It's timeless, just sitting there covering this paralyzing fog that I attempt to resist.
I don't want to pull the veil. Sometimes, I walk up to it, focusing on what lies behind it.
Sometimes, I nearly see through it without pulling.
What I see, like a scepter divulging my throat, larynx pulled, jaw stunned.

I don't want to pull the veil, but there might be some days that will ask me to do it, pull the cord, or sweep aside a small layer, just to see enough.

God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

VideoBar

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.