Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dear Santas...

~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~  

My boyfriend thinks Santa Claus is a pedophile...and that no kid should sit on his lap.


Now this makes me sad because I remember a fond moment of visiting Santa for the first time when I was 6 years old. I thought it was an amazing, magical moment! It was a the Village Bookshop in Glendora, CA. I still have a few of the Polaroid snapshots of this visit. I had a bowl haircut and was full of shy insecurity. 


I'm sharing this because I'd like to think that I would allow my own child, (if and when), the same opportunity for childhood joy! 


Beyond that, I remember one of the best Christmases when Santa really seemed to "visit" my residence. It was so amazing to me because I was old enough to really understand the magic... I mean, I thought all was lost this particular year. There were a few gifts under the tree when I went to sleep. When I woke that morning, it's as if the tree exploded! I was just amazed by the sights in my living room. It seemed that there really was a Santa Claus that came down and awarded me with all this cool stuff! I was 12...or maybe 11, regardless, I still believed in Santa. The sadness in my heart is that no one really tries to invoke this feeling in my life anymore. 


I want magic for my child. My boyfriend is Russian...what does he know about magic! :)
~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ 


So, after this recollection, I want to know what YOU want for Christmas. Meanwhile, this is what I want... just so you have an idea! ;)

JESSICA's WISH LIST

  1. Old fashioned telephone (like this)
  2. Black shoes, preferably ballet flats
  3. Water filtration thingy
  4. Socks that are made for ballet flats :)
  5. The newest She Wants Revenge CD
  6. Twilight Zone stuff
  7. The Doors stuff
  8. iPad would be AWESOME
  9. New computer would be AWESOME
  10. 3 Terra byte portable hard-drive

I will stop there...since I don't want to be greedy or anything :)
Send me your lists and tell me WHY you want it... maybe Santa will deliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

VideoBar

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.